Parkville Apartments For Sale
Here’s why Parkville is one of the best location to invest or to live in Melbourne:
“Parkville featuring again in the top 10 performing Suburbs of Melbourne over the last 12 months.
In addition to this Parkville was ranked the 7th most liveable suburb out of 314 Melbourne suburbs last year.”
(Herald Sun, Saturday, 13th Oct 2012)
Parkville is only 4km’s from the CBD and Docklands.
Parkville is about lifestyle. It’s having Melbourne’s largest area of open space, Royal Park, beckoning from the front door – where parklands, reserves and tree-lined streets offer the ideal environment for relaxation and rejuvenation.
Ideal for owner occupier or property investors.
Flemington provides the setting for one of Australia’s best known horse racing events, The Melbourne Cup.
- 2km to Melbourne Uni and within easy access of RMIT University(3km) and Victoria University
- With over 60,000 students
Close to Major Hospitals
- Royal Melbourne Hospital(2km)
- Royal Children’s Hospital (1.5km)
- Royal Women Hospital (2km)
- Parkville is well serviced by public transport, walking distance to tram and train
- Secure on-site indoor and outdoor recreational facilities includean indoor 25-metre pool, gymnasium and a multi-purpose room
- Direct bus route (505) to Melbourne University at your doorstep
- The surrounding Parkville Gardens estate includes access to a convenience store, medical centre and child care.
- Its iconic precincts such as nearby Lygon Street, Docklands and the CBD offering the best of Melbourne’s restaurants, cafes and retail culture
- Mix of private and public schools are accessible toParkville residents for children of all years, whilst childcare facilities are within easy reach
Easy access to:
- Melbourne Zoo (1km)
- Queen Victoria Market (3km)
- St Kilda Beach (7km)
- Etihad Stadium (4km)
- Melbourne Airport (15km)
Strong rental yield
- Parkville has very limited land for development, so the supply of apartments is very limited making it very easy to rent out
- Close proximity to the CBD and key institutions such as Uni Melb., RMIT, Victorian College of Pharmacy, making it highly attractive to professional employees
- Rental yield is $350 for a one bedroom and $420 for a two bedroom conservatively, from Luna Property Management
Off the plan project:
- 10% deposit of the property price is required (balance at settlement)
- Save over $15,000 on stamp duty
- Construction has commenced, expected completion Nov 2013
- Large 1 bed $425,000 (53 sqm internal plus 63 sqm courtyard, total 116sqm)
- 1 bed plus study $445,000 (60 sqm internal plus 25 sqm courtyard, total 85 sqm)
- 2 bed one bath $460,000 (56 sqm internal plus 10 sqm balcony, total 66 sqm)
- Large 2 bed 2 bath $510,000 (76 sqm internal, plus 17 sqm balcony, total 93sqm), excellent value for money
- large 2 bed 2 bath $535,000 (80 sqm internal, plus 60 sqm courtyard, total 140 sqm)
All apartments include a secure car park and a storage cage.
For more information about the project, fill in your details below and we will get back to you asap.