parkville apartments for sale
Luxurious Parkville Apartments For Sale
Come home to a chic architect-designed apartment living only 4km’s from Melbourne’s vibrant CBD. Take in tranquil parkland views across the Village Oval and Park, and enjoy the sensational leisure facilities of the ‘Park Club’ – a superb resident amenity centre that includes a 25 metre indoor swimming pool and stunning outdoor retreat.
- Designed by renowned architects SJB, these 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments represent the very best of low-rise living while contemporary aesthetics highlight an exceptional building design and carefully detailed apartment interiors.
- Also featuring audio intercom, car-parking and easily-accessible bike storage.
- Walking distance to tram and train (approx 900m); and direct bus route (505) to Melbourne University at your doorstep.
- The surrounding Parkville Gardens estate includes access to a convenience store, medical centre and child care.
- The vibrant Queen Victoria Market is a short tram, train or bus ride away, as are The Royal Melbourne and Royal Children’s Hospitals.
- Enjoy landscaped parks and wetlands that connect to Royal Park, the biggest in Melbourne spanning 181 hectares.
Parkville is about lifestyle. It’s having Melbourne’s largest area of open space, Royal Park, beckoning from the front door – where parklands, reserves and tree-lined streets offer the ideal environment for relaxation and rejuvenation.
Easy access to:
- Melbourne Zoo (1km)
- Queen Victoria Market (3km)
- St Kilda Beach (7km)
- Etihad Stadium (4km)
- Melbourne Airport (15km)
3 month rental underwrite, window furnishings and depreciation schedules provided at settlement.
Stamp Duty Rebate (off list price), window furnishings and Kitchen upgrade (Includes soft closers to all drawers,upgrade to SMEG SA304X-8 oven & SMEG CIR66X5 gas cooktop & fully integrated dishwasher).
- Parkville has very limited land for development, so the supply of apartments is very limited making it very easy to rent out
- Close proximity to the CBD and key institutions such as Uni Melb., RMIT, Victorian College of Pharmacy, making it highly attractive to professional employees
- Jardin apartment estimated rental yield is $350 for a one bedroom and $420-$450 for a two bedroom
Prices for these architect designed apartments start from:
- 1 bedrms from $370,000
- 2 bedrms from $470,000
- 3 bedrms from $685,000 (from 97sqm)
- 10% deposit, with balance on completion 2nd half 2015
Note: All apartments include a secure car space.
( 3 bedrm designs include 2 car spaces.)
Significant Stamp Duty savings are available for purchases off the plan.