NRAS Properties footscray
Footscray Townhouse (NRAS Approved)
Footscray and neighbouring West Footscray are to feature among six suburbs within 10 kilometres of the Melbourne CBD on the latest hot 100 list of investment locations compiled by Australian Property Investor
2 bed plus study
Price: From $510,000
Market rent: $460 a week
Discounted rent: $368 + $192 (tax free) = $560 a week
Footscray might have a bad name right now but it’s a “gem” just waiting to shine…
Investors need to be aware that locations that already have a reputation for being a hotspot have most likely passed their invest-by date – it’s just too late to invest in that location. But select a “gem” suburb – that is an up-and-coming area – and there arises the opportunity to maximise capital growth.
Bad name = MASSIVE PROFIT
Look at an area that is on the up – for example, Richmond in Melbourne many years ago when it was a virtually unwanted location. It proved, over a 10-15 year period, that it was one of the fastest growth suburbs in Melbourne. Footscray is like Richmond was – despite its bad name, it is undergoing significant changes and that means it’s on the up.
The major attraction of Footscray and West Footscray is that they are the most affordable inner-city suburbs. Footscray suburbs have the most affordable median house prices within a 5-8km from Melbourne CBD. This gives room for capital growth to catch up with other suburbs. And the demographic is changing, with a more professional demographic moving in.
Footscray is next door to trendy Seddon Village in Seddon and Yarraville, which have both taken off over the past 20 to 30 years.
The beauty of Footscray is that it has a great multicultural food hub, major public and private hospitals, a train station upgrade, and is close to a major shopping centre – Highpoint Shopping centre.
Hot area for investors and developers alike
Get in early to reap the benefits… Property in Footscray and West Footscray is the most affordable real estate closest to the city. Big developers see it as an excellent opportunity to get in early to buy low. Did you know that most sites in Footscray have already been bought by developers? If you want to make money, follow the big boys and get in early while it’s cheap.
Footscray is a key activities area for western Melbourne
The population is projected to grow by 8,900 people to 21,057 by 2021, reflecting an annual growth rate of 3.75% over the next 15 years.
Footscray has been designated as a transit city
It’s also been designated a principal activity centre in the Melbourne 2030 Strategy, thus this area will benefit from funding from both the government and private sector.
Why Footscray is an excellent location:
- only 5km from Melbourne CBD
- also a business district with abundance of restaurants and grocery
- within 4 minutes to Footscray Western Hospital
- less than 2 kilometres to Victoria University
- near to primary and secondary schools
- ideal address for doctors, nurses and their families and employees working in Footscray
- a few minutes from Whitten Oval, the home of the AFL’s Western Bulldogs
- 3.5km from the world famous Flemington Racecourse and Showgrounds
- well served by public transport and trains
Quality developer and builder
The developer has a proven track record and draws on over 15 years’ experience of delivering outstanding, cutting edge developments to the marketplace.
The advantages this property provides include:
• 10% deposit Today, nothing to pay till settlement.
• Expected completion mid to late 2013.
• Save about 90% on stamp duty.
• Management is in place so you do not have to worry about management.
• After completion, you will receive an incentive of $9,981 from the government each year for 10 years, making this a positive cashflow investment
For more information call Sang on 0431431807 or fill in your details below and we will get back to you asap.