Own A Townhouse in Maidstone Walking Distance to Highpoint Shopping with $25 a Week from Your Pocket?
“Maidstone house prices have enjoyed higher
levels of growth than metro Melbourne
over the last 20 years – 8.8% for Maidstone
compared with 7% for metro Melbourne”
(Source: Charter Keck Cramer)
Maidstone is an emerging riverside suburb offers all the elements required for a modern, urban life.
Located approximately 8kms from the CBD And Docklands
Melbourne CBD is a major financial centre and the headquarters for four of the world’s largest
corporations – BHP Billiton, ANZ, NAB and Telstra.
Walking distance to Highpoint Shopping Centre
- Highpoint Shopping Centre is home to over 400 stores including Myer, Hoyts, Target and JB Hi-Fi.
- In 2013 Highpoint will welcome the region’s first David Jones as well as approximately 100 additional specialty retailers.
- Highpoint is set to launch a new fresh food market and eco hall as part of their $300 million development plans.
- 3kms to Victoria University and within easy access of Melbourne University and RMIT University
- With over 50,000 students
- Providing employment to over 4,900 members of staff throughout the year
Flemington provides the setting for one of Australia’s best known horse racing events, The Melbourne Cup.
- Maidstone is well serviced by public transport, including direct access to the City & Docklands, with a bus stop directly at your doorstep.
- Mix of private and public schools are accessible to Maidstone residents for children of all years, whilst childcare facilities are within easy reach
- Close to Footscray Fresh Food Market and restaurants
Off the plan townhouse:
- 10% deposit of the property price is required
- Save over $12,000 on stamp duty
- Expected to start March-June 2013 completion within 9-11 months
- 3 bed townhouse, 2 bathrooms and single garage with storage size 158sqm
- From $445k – $485k
Research has been done for you
- What can you really get with $445k – $485k within 8km to Melbourne CBD?
8km toward the East of Melbourne, you may be able to buy a 1 – 2 bed apartment but not a quality new 3 beds townhouse.
- An old property that you don’t get much tax benefits for depreciation
- Melbourne West is growing fast due to affordable housing and strong rental yield with shortage of townhouses within 8km to Melbourne CBD
Strong rental yield
- As there are shortage of townhouses, very easy to rent out and it’s close to major shopping centres, Universities and CBD & Docklands
- The west is home to a major of national and international corporations including: Toyota, Orica, Bulla Diary Foods, Lonely Planet, Ceva Logistics.
- Rental yield estimated $430 a week
Ideal for investors or owner occupiers only!
To find out:
- How this could cost you $25 a week
- Facts and calculations will be provided to you
- More about this new project and location
Once the property is completed and rented out. The rent and tax benefits will pay about 90-95% of the interest repayment and all outgoings for you, therefore your investment is only $25 per week. Own a townhouse with low outgoings with good potential for capital growth.
FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN OWN AN INVESTMENT PROPERTY THAT COSTS YOU $25 A WEEK TODAY
For more information fill in your details below and we come back to you asap.