buy property with self managed super funds
The Complete Guides To Buying An Investment Property With Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF)
“Learn How Rental Income And Property Capital Appreciation Can Help To Provide Funds For Your Retirement”
Probably the pro-founding change underway in the Property market right now is - Australian’s purchasing Investment Property through their Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF). In fact, the latest figures from the Australian Tax office show a 50% increase in property investment via SMSFs since June 2008.
Since the Global Financial Crises (GFC), investors are now looking to take control of their super funds and gain exposure to residential investment in an attempt to enhance the performance of their asset, reduce the costs associated with their super funds and manage their risks themselves. Since 2007 Australians have been able to borrow money to buy property in their SMSF.
Benefits of buying with Self managed super funds (SMSF):
- 0% rental income taxed in pension phase
- 0% capital gain tax if sold in retirement
- Invest without money from your pocket
Self managed super funds loans
- If you have a SMSF you are now able to use these arrangements to help you buy a property through your fund.
- Superannuation funds can now borrow money to purchase real estate
- Changes to super legislation now allow (SMSFs) to borrow for direct investments in real estate! Until recently, this has not been possible.
- This means that Investors can now have as much choice and control over investment properties inside as outside super!
- We assist you to arrange loans through a partnered alliance, SMSF Loans, and can also set up the whole structure for you. Once the loan structure is set up, we can help search for a suitable property. We take care of all the hard work for you.
Covering the following topics:
- The advantages of investing in property through an SMSF vs investing in your own name
- Learn how to establish an SMSF – structure, trustees role, members, rules governing SMSFs and gearing inside an SMSF
- Tax effective and funding strategies for purchasing an SMSF property
- Types of property to consider for purchasing inside an SMSF
- The selection of an appropriate smsf property
- Provide easy to understand real life cash flow examples of purchasing a property through your SMSF
- How to organise your finance
- SMSF Strategies
- Where and how do i start?
- What is the best investment strategy for you
- The essentials of property investment
- How to plan and invest smartly over the coming years
- Plus much more
After the presentation you will leave with a comprehensive understanding of the benefits of buying property through your SMSF.
Why invest using your self managed super funds is a great idea:
- With rising uncertainty in the Australian and global financial markets, many people want to diversify their risk through property investment
- Traditional income, pension & superannuation will not be enough to insure your financial security
- The future may be uncertain and even bleak if you fail to plan
Learn From The Expert Today, Success Tomorrow
Free SMSF seminar or FREE one hour no-obligation consultation with a certified financial planner professional.