Build your property portfolio with Real Estate For Success
“The purpose of property investment is to create a better lifestyle and to gain the freedom to retire on your own terms.”
Your 7 steps to building a property portfolio
Step 1. Getting to know you
We find out all about you, where you’re at and what you want to achieve with property investment. You tell us about your goals and dreams and the timeframe within which you would like to achieve them.
Step 2. Tailor-made property investment planning
Once we have learned about your goals and your current financial situation, we create a personalised plan over a suitable timeframe which shows you, step by step, what you need to do to work towards your objectives—when you should buy your first property, your second property, what type of properties are best for you, and so on.
Ste 3. Understanding Real Estate for Success’ proven concepts of property investing
You will learn all about:
- the step-by-step methodology to building a property portfolio
- finance and numbers
- investment property cashflow calculation and property service costs
- the risks involved and how to avoid, minimise and manage them—be risk aware not risk averse.
Step 4. Recommending an investment property solution
We have access to lots of great quality properties in high capital growth locations in Melbourne, however not all properties are suited to everyone’s financial situation. By knowing your goals and understanding your current financial perspective, we are able to handpick the best two to three investment options that are the best fit for you.
Step 5. Obtaining finance for your investment property
We can help you with:
- Identifying which kind of finance structure best suits you
- Structuring your finance
- Maximising your tax benefits
- Finding the best finance option to meet your needs
Step 6. Providing a full service
Every property investment service you need—in one place.
- We work together with property managers who help you rent out your property.
- We have financiers that can help you refinance and get finance for your investment property.
- We have accountants that can help you maximise your tax benefits.
- We have financial planners that can help you set up SMSF properties.
Step 7. Ongoing reviews and mentoring
Your tailor-made investment plan is dynamic and ongoing and as such we provide ongoing reviews and mentoring to ensure that you are on the right track to achieving your dreams. We can help you succeed and we’re with you all the way.
Download Sang Duong FREE Ebook “7 proven steps used by highly successful property investors” now.